1. Register to vote in a constituency of a major party leader.
2. Purchase indelible ink and ice-cube bags
3. Fill bag(s) with ink, conceal on person
4. Wait until quite late on polling day
5. Go to polling station, put small ink bags inside folded voting paper
6. Glue small drawing pin to thumb
7. Whilst putting ballot paper in box, puncture bag through paper
Hopefully, your smaller party political leader will now have his election result queried, and delay him being elected. In a hung parliament, other major parties now turn to the smaller one in the hope of forming a coalition, but oh no! Their leader hasn't been elected.